Below is a brief description of the grant process:
- The fee must be paid and application submitted to PIFFF by the due date
- Completed application is passed on for financial review
- Application is then moved to physician review
- Then applications are put in front of Board of Directors for final vote
- Background check is run on applications voted on
- Couple(s) receiving grants are notified
- Once those couples accept, then we notify all other applicants of Board decision
- Please do not contact the foundation during the 6-8 week review process. The foundation is busy reviewing applications and will contact you if more information is needed. The foundation understands that this is a trying time for infertility patients, but know that we work diligently to make the selection as soon as we can.
This whole process does take the entire 6-8 weeks as we are an all volunteer board. We do not take these decisions lightly and will not rush them.